APKCites respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Disclaimer provides information on how to report a claimed copyright infringement.
Report a Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material, including its location on our website;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can submit a claimed infringement notification by sending an email to [email protected]
If we remove or disable access to material in response to a claimed infringement notification, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected content. If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification that contains the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within the United States and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original infringement notification or an agent of such person.
You can submit a counter-notification by sending an email to [email protected]
We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any content that we believe to be infringing on the intellectual property rights of others, but we are not responsible for determining the validity of any claim of copyright infringement. The burden of proving that any material is not infringing rests solely with the person claiming that his or her rights have been infringed.
This DMCA Disclaimer is effective as of 1 January 2023.